KCC road and pavement fault reporting tool
Report pot holes and other road and pavement faults direct to KCC using their on-line reporting tool:
KCC have an improved version of the online Road and Pavement fault reporting tool. The new web form is quicker and easier to use than previous versions and includes the following functionality:
- Customers can search for locations by road, postcode and streetlight column number.
- When a location has been selected, customers will now see all scheduled work due to take place in the next 18 months and this includes when the drains will be cleaned, when the grass will be cut and info on any resurfacing or safety critical schemes that are planned.
- New fault related questions will be asked where appropriate and we can capture recharge details.
- The system will flag up when customers are trying to report faults that H&T class as urgent and insist that these are called through.
- Customers will be signposted to 3rd parties such as the Highways Agency or District Councils if they try to report faults that we are not responsible for.
- Customers can add photos to their enquiries as a way of improving the quality of the information we receive and help increase quick resolution.
- The Enquiry Resolved status has been removed. This is because it didn’t explain to customers what had actually happened with their enquiry and was resulting in lots of call back requests.