Whitfield’s PCSO is Tyler Harris. Tyler is not always on duty, so problems can be reported by using the Police non-emergency 101 telephone number and asking for the Whitfield PCSO. If not currently on duty, a message may be left for him.
In an emergency always call 999
- PCSO 61485 Tyler Harris
- Dover Community Safety Unit, Dover District – East Division
- Dover Police Station, Ladywell, Dover CT16 1DJ
- Email:- email@example.com
Please find (below) the Whitfield Parish Council update newsletter for May 2021. There is also some good reporting method advise and information within, should you hear of any issues regarding fraud or nuisance vehicles.
Feel free to email or phone call should you need my help or assistance anytime. If I am unavailable at that moment of time, please leave a message and I will get back to you. However please do not contact myself directly should there be an emergency as my phone and emails are not manned 24/7, therefore it is vital 999 or 101 is called depending on the incident.
Reporting method information:
If you suspect you’ve been scammed, defrauded or experienced cyber crime, please report it online to Action Fraud.
Or you can call Action Fraud (textphone 0300 123 2050).
Action Fraud is the UK’s national reporting centre for fraud and cyber crime. It’ll send your report for assessment to the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB), which conducts criminal investigations.
The Action Fraud team will also give you the help, support and advice you need.
Free cybercrime protection advice – https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/quad9-and-dmarc-free-cybercrime-protection
When reporting a nuisance vehicle please consider the advice below –
• The Time/ Day/ Date/ Location of the incident
• Names of or if unknown, a description of the offender, as full as possible, including clothing.
• Any vehicle markings, such as registration numbers and a full description of the vehicle, including make/ model/ vehicle type, colour, any distinctive markings or damage.
• If images (stills or CCTV) can be obtained at no risk to the informant, please email these to CSU.firstname.lastname@example.org for them to be passed on to your local PCSO.
Report this through – 101 or an online report VIA the Kent Police website
• Kent Police are working with your community to tackle anti-social behaviour and improve public safety.
• Please report noise complaints to Dover District Council, Environmental Health – 01304 821199.
Contacts and Local Crime Reports:
Report non-emergencies by Phone on: 101
Report emergencies by Phone: 999